Saturday, January 15, 2011

A New Year

My New Years Resolution this year is going to be simple. I am not going to do what I do every year and kill myself trying to be a "perfect" Mom. What the he!! is a "perfect" Mom anyway?? In the 8 years that I have been a Mom I have never figured that out. Not because I have not tried, because I have definitely tried! It just is not possible!! As Moms, we can either drive ourselves INSANE trying to be what everyone else thinks we should be. OR, we can do as much as we can, love our kids as much as they deserve to be loved, and not worry about what we are "supposed" to be doing. Our kids did not come with rule books...and neither did Motherhood. So, my Resolution this year is to "write" my own "Rulebook" and live by my OWN set of Rules. As long as we are all Healthy and Happy, I think I am doing JUST FINE :)I REALLY need to play catch up and do an overview of 2010 in pictures. That is on my To-Do List for next week! Hopefully, my blogging skills will improve this year :) I can dream anyway...
Hello 2011!! I love my sweet Family more then anything in the world. They are my heart, my soul, my Everything. Bobbe, Taylor, Mason, Hayden and Jaxon...You guys are the reason I am here...my purpose in life. I love you to the Moon and back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment