Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ranger's Game w/ EJ and Meg

So my mom gave us some tickets to a Ranger's Game (don't even ask who they played bc I really don't know lol). We went with My brother, Ethan and his GF Megan. It was so much fun to just get away without the kids for a little while. We were sitting in the Lexus level seats so they were pretty good (not to mention they made amazing Margaritas on the rocks!!) It looked like it was going to storm at any minute the whole time, but we didn't mind...the breeze was great!! So, after a few margaritas it was time to go home (to beat the traffic and bc Ethan had DEP the next morning.) There are 2 things you should know about having a husband who drives a Mustang GT:
1. It is NEVER a "smooth" ride
2. You should never close your eyes while riding in the backseat with my husband driving.

Needless to say, I may have accidently thrown up in the backseat of my Hubby's "Baby" on the way home. I tried to tell them but no one would listen. The worst part of it all is that I wasn't even that "drunk," it was just the motion of the car that made me sick!! All in all, it was SO much fun!! We must do this again....before my lil E.J. goes off to the Navy:(

Hope all is well with everyone else out there!!




Ethan, Megan, ME and Bobbe right before we left
This Storm looked way more horrible than this!!
Ethan, Meg, Me and Bobbe in the stands


Me and Miss Megan

Me and my Hubby :) (after a few drinks lol)

Do any of you experienced bloggers out there have any idea how I made the text underlined up top...I can not make it go away :)~






1 comment:

  1. You should be able to highlight it and press Ctrl and U at the same time to un-underline it. Let me know if it works.

    ReplyDelete