Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It is Always Something...


Well, once again my SUV is Out of Service.
It actually makes me a bit sick to my stomach. I feel like we are always
working on this truck, and I am not sure how much more I can take. Bobbe is out of town until tonight, so I am stuck here until then.
Unfortunately, poor Jaxon is stuck too because he goes to a
different school then the other 2 boys :(
I remember a time when I would have LOVED to be stranded at home.
Before I had Mason, I was always on the go with work and school.
I would have given anything to stay home for an entire day.
As a Mom, NOT so much.
HELLO!!!!
I have 100 things I need to do!!
And 4 kids to pick up and drop off at 3 different schools!
I do not have time for this!!
If anyone is reading this...Please pray for Patience :)
On a more positive note...at least I get to have a "lazy" day at home.
I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment