Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last Museum Trip of 2010

Mason is 8 going on 18 :( This child is constantly learning and is way to smart for his own good. Oh, and they all LOVE paper airplanes, so this Exhibit was a HUGE hit!!
He is really concentrating on this one. I love watching them learn new things.

Jaxon always finds little girls to play with..little stud :) Man, I am in trouble!


Hayden's favorite Exhibit...Dino Dig
I personally think the "old" one was WAY better.



Miss Taylor, 15 years old




New Exhibit! Lost Egypt. It was very cool :)





This is their favorite Photo spot






Hayden, Jaxon, Mason & Peyton
For those of you that do not know me, I have a 5 year old sister (Kassidy) and a 9 year old brother (Peyton). Yes, my Dad is a little crazy. It must be genetic ;)







These boys are so silly :)








Being a Mama sure makes you look exhausted!!





Last year we bought a Season Pass to the Fort Worth Science Museum and it has been AWESOME! We have been able to go as often as we want, and if it is too crowded then we can just go home! I love that part the most :) As a Mom of 4 kids, I am constantly looking for cheap things to do. Well, those are very limited. Seriously. I have really enjoyed this option though. The Museum gets new exhibits several times a year, and the kids still love the same old stuff they see everytime. We will definitly be getting a Season Pass again this year!
Our Season Pass Wish List also includes:
Six Flags
The Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment